◆ L-Spine Disk Decompression Function
- Disc Focus on Target Decompression system
?■ An intelligent navigation target decompression system forherniateddiscs
- The systemrecognizes the ruptured disc area in the spine and raises and lowersthe lordosis to the target disk level with traction.
Also,withits pumping kinetic decompression function, negative pressure within theherniated disc is decompressed35% to 65%more
compared to previous technologies. (Refer to the Elsevier journal)
◆ L-Spine Traction With Twist Function Of DAVINCI
■ Traction With Twist directly focused on the Axis of Spine 0o ~ 15o ±1o
◆ Kinetic Muscle Stretching Function <Muscle Kinetic Stretching Function>
- Quantitative 3Dmuscle stretching and relaxation through flexion and extension of thepelvis andlegs with traction
■ Traction With Hip joint . Flexion-Extension Kinetic Muscle Stretching Function 0°~20° ±1o
■ Stretching and relaxation of spine muscles (psoas, etc.) withtraction and extension of hip joints
- Traction With pelvic, lower Extremity Extension Bending is a technologythat treats the root of chronicmuscular dystrophyin the spinal
muscles(psoas) andchronicspinal diseases. This technology has yet to be implemented inother decompression systems.
- Many of our daily movements bring aboutthe reductionof flexors and weaknessinantagonistic muscles, which can subsequently lead
tochronicspinal diseases. For chronicsyndromes such as facet joint syndrome andlumbar spinal stenosis, it is necessaryto have palliative
treatment of the corresponding muscles and posture correction.
- KINETRAC DAVINCI’s“Traction With Kinetic Stretching”is a quantitative muscular stretching technology that treats chronic spinal disorders
- For the treatment of disk disorder, both disk decompression and treatment of psoas should be performed at the same time.
- Effective treatment on spinal stenosis and facet joint syndrome relaxing and stretching muscles on spinal, pelvis, legs to correct them
◆ C-Spine Traction With Twist Function Of DAVINCI
■ Traction With Twist directly focused on the Axis of Cervical Spine 0o ~ 15o ±1o
■ Traction With Flexion/Extension of Cervical Spine +5o ~ -15o ±1o
■ Correction of malalignment syndrome and stretching/relaxation of extensors withtraction and extension of the cervical spine